Thursday 9 June 2011

LONLINESS

                                                                                                                                                                                             
   
LONELINESS.........Perhaps the biggest curse of life.....


Loneliness is something you can not walk away from....
It means being alone still the feeling of emptiness or solitude never leaves you alone. You may be surrounded by a thousand people but still you have no one to share your feelings with. There is no one to share your happiness and your sorrows.

What do you do when you feel lonely??What do you do when a strong feeling of emptiness engulfs you??

I thought of writing these blogs to fight and overcome my loneliness.Its not that i don't have any friends but still sometimes it becomes really difficult to open your heart to them.
I will use this space to share some inner secrets of my life.
I hope You will all help me to fight my loneliness.





No comments:

Post a Comment